Selenium is a mineral found in the soil. Selenium naturally appears in water and some foods. While people only need a very small amount, selenium is an important antioxidant. Selenium and vitamin E are synergistic. This means that each increase the potency of the other.
What does Selenium do?
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
G&G Selenium supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
G&G Selenium supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
Contains no: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
Selenium (L-selenomethionine) 200mcg (di-calcium phosphate)
- Alfalfa 5mg
- Rice flour 455mg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 100mg