What does Super Antioxidant do?
- Vitamin C and E, Selenium and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C, Selenium and Zinc contribute to normal immune function
G&G Super Antioxidant Plus supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
G&G Super Antioxidant Plus is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
Take 2 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains no: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- L-Glutathione 100mg
- Alpha lipoic acid 50mg
- Grape seed extract (95% OPC) 40mg
- Turmeric extract (95% curcuminoids) 40mg
- Vitamin E natural (D-Alpha tocopherol succinate) 50iu (33.6mg)
- Pine bark extract (95% OPC) 30mg
- Co-Enzyme Q10 20mcg
- Bilberry extract (4:1) 10mg
- Green tea extract (50% polyphenols) 10mg
- Manganese (citrate) 3mg
- Zinc (citrate) 3mg
- Vitamin A (acetate) (1000iu) 3000mcg
- Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 100mg (bilberry fruit, starch, sucrose, maltodextrin)