What does Kelp do?
- Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iodine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iodine contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Iodine contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
G&G Organic Kelp supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that your body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.
G&G Organic Kelp is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and contains no allergens.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provides
- Organic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) 500mg - providing 350mcg iodine (213.75mg)
- Vegetarian cellulose HPMC* (capsule)
- *Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 100mg