Iron is an essential mineral required for life. Iron is necessary for the production of hemoglobin, myoglobin, and certain enzymes.
G&G uses iron bisglycinate in our mineral supplement. Iron bisglycinate is a chelated mineral. Chelated minerals are combined with amino acids to form a complex that is more easily digested and assimilated by the body. This enables G&G to offer a iron supplement of the highest quality, rich in nutrients.
What does it do?
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron has a role in the process of cell division
G&G Iron supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
Take 1 capsule daily with a main meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains no: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
1 capsule provide
- Iron 50mg