All the immune health power of G&G popular Protecta - Immune Formula multivitamin supplement in a sublingual blend. Placed under the tongue, this sublingual supplement can be quickly absorbed for maximum and fast impact.
Sublingual Xtra Protecta contains iron, selenium, vitamin B12, B6 and C. This blend of vitamins and minerals all contribute towards the normal function of the immune system. G&G immune formula contains pure quantities of all of these nutrients.
What does it do?
- Vitamin B6 and C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B6 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin B6, C and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin D and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
When the sublingual powder is placed under the tongue, the nutrients within Xtra Protecta absorb quickly into the bloodstream, ensuring you don't lose any of the nutrients as it absorbs into your body.
G&G Sublingual Xtra Protecta is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
Take 1-6 measures under the tongue daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
1 gram equals approx. 1.5 measures or 0.5 a level teaspoon.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
- Vitamin A (acetate) 834iu (351mcg)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 234.5mg
- Vitamin D2 48iu (1.2mcg)
- Vitamin E Natural 31iu (20.8mg)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 7.8mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3.9mg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 14.7mg
- Vitamin B5 (d-calcium pantothenate) 30mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 7.8mg
- Folic acid 63mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 7.7mcg
- Choline bitartrate 5mg
- Inositol 7.8mg
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 7.8mg
- Magnesium (oxide) 18.7mg
- Di-Calcium (phosphate) 18.7mg
- Zinc (gluconate) 2.3mg
- Iron (gluconate) 1.6mg
- Potassium (gluconate) 7.8mg
- Potassium iodide (iodine) 21.8ug
- Selenium (L-selenomethionine) 15.5mcg
- (Di-calcium phosphate, selenium)
- Chromium (picolinate) 14.3mcg
- Manganese (gluconate) 1.6mcg
- Ammonium molybdate (molybdenum) 7.7mcg
- Biotin 23.8mcg
- Phosphorus 10.4mg
- (from Di-calcium phosphate)
- Beetroot powder 140mg
- Silica (dioxide) 50mg
- Orange powder 25mg
- Orange flavour 10mg
- Bioflavanoids 7.8mg
- Carrot powder 5mg
- Shatavari root powder (asparagus) 5mg
- Spinach powder 5mg
- Rice flour 160mg (starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, gum acacia)