- Chebulic Myrobalan purges impurities and detoxifies the body. The herb has several medicinal benefits, including improving bowel movements.
- Garcinia is known to slow down the body's ability to store fat, potentially enabling more fat from foods to pass through the body without being stored.
- Gymnema leaves contain ingredients that reduce the intestinal absorption of glucose, stimulate the pancreas to increase insulin production and decrease sugar cravings.
- Indian Bdellium has strong purifying and rejuvenating properties. It strengthens immunity and regulates the body's lipid level. The herb is also known to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Fenugreek seeds function as an appetite suppressant and provide a quicker and prolonged feeling of satiety.
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules twice a day, after meals.
Caution: All the herbal extracts ensure that consumption of these capsules lead to weight reduction and limit fat production. It should not be consumed by pregnant and lactating women.
|Country of origin||India|