Body brushing is one of the simplest and easiest ways to improve your skin tone and well being. It is an ancient practice brushing the whole body with repetitive strokes using a dry natural bristle brush to remove dead skin cells while stimulating the blood flow and the lymph nodes to deliver nutrients to the skin and banish waste and toxins from the body.
- Cleanses and unblocks pores, removes impurities for brighter and blemish free skin.
- Exfoliates away dead surface cells for silky soft skin.
- Prevents in-growing hairs.
- Allows active skincare ingredients to penetrate the skin for more hydrated skin.
- Tones muscle and tightens the skin.
- Stimulates the lymphatic system to drain toxins away safely from the fatty layers in the skin helping prevent build up of cellulite and reduce puffiness.
Care: As this product is made from wood, shake well after use to remove excess water and allow to dry naturally with bristles facing down.
Wood: Beechwood (FSC® Certified).
Bristles: 100% Natural bristle (Medium strength).
|Product type||Bath Accessories|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Hydréa Wood Quality
FSC stands for Forest Stewardship Council.
This is an organization that started in the 1990s to improve how the world’s forests are managed.
FSC standards have been developed to protect the forests’ biodiversity and ecological processes.
This means that if you are looking at an FSC certified product you know that the soil and wildlife habitat has been protected, local communities were consulted and aboriginal rights were respected.
An FSC certification also considers that forestry operations be cost effective while not compromising the environmental health of the forest.