Inika Loose Mineral Blush gives you warm, luscious colours delivered straight from nature. And now you can choose your favourite way to apply our blush, either as loose minerals with a brush, or, as a convenient puff-pot for onunlike -the-go application.
Inika blush powder is extraordinarily soft and, many other mineral makeup companies, they are free of cheap fillers and nasty chemicals. Inika mineral blush is free of oil, alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrance, preservatives and chemical dyes so it's great even for the most sensitive skins. Plus the absence of fillers means you're receiving nothing but pure pigment, which means a little goes a long way, and lasts all day!
- Begin by tapping a small amount of the Mineral Blush Powder into the lid & dipping the INIKA Blush Brush into the powder.
- Turning the brush upwards, lightly tap the base onto a hard surface as this will help to ensure even powder application.
- Then, starting at the apples of the cheeks & cheekbones, apply brush blending upwards and towards your temple.
MAKE UP TIP: Try adding a little INIKA Light Reflect Crème on top of your Blush as this will add radiance to the cheeks.
- O.F.C. (Australia) Organic Certification
- Certified Cruelty Free
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Halal
- Winner of The UK Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards 2015 for Best Foundation.
|Country of origin||Australia|
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); May contain (+/-) Tin Oxide (Cl 77861), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (Cl 77007).