This diffuser operates through the principle of ultrasonic misting diffusion technology. The misting is caused, not by heat, but by the vibration of a very high-frequency ceramic chip which causes ultrasounds by its movement. Essential oils keep therefore their full therapeutic benefits.
- Remove the lid.
- Add about 70ml of tap water to the reservoir.
- NOTE: Do not exceed the maximum water line.
- Add 5 to 10 drops of essential oil to the reservoir.
- Replace the cover.
- Connect the USB cable under the diffuser and to a USB socket, or the adapter supplied.
- Follow the diffusion button and Bluetooth instructions.
- 1st press: Continuous diffusion / light with changing colours.
- Add the drawings from the changing original instructions.
- 2nd press: Continuous diffusion without light.
- 3rd press: Intermittent diffusion (15 sec ON/ 15sec OFF) and changing light colour.
- 4th press: Intermittent diffusion without light.
- 5th press: Shutdown.
Diffusion will stop automatically when the reservoir is empty.
When the reservoir is full (70ml), the diffuser can diffuse for about 4 hours of continuous diffusion and about 8 hours of intermittent diffusion.Bluetooth button of the Musilia diffuser
- Turn on the Bluetooth app on your device.
- Press and hold the Musilia Bluetooth button for two seconds. The blue LED light will flash.
- Select the name of the “HUMMINGBIRD" Bluetooth connection on your device to connect to it.
- To turn off the Bluetooth® function, press and hold the Musilia’s Bluetooth® softkey for five seconds.
- Water tank size: 70 ml
- Dimension: 8 x 8 x 13 cm
- Weight: 150 g
- Suitable for rooms up to 50 m2
|Type||Essential oils and water|
|Recommended area||up to 50 sqm|
|Country of origin||France|