- Organic honey coats hair in essential nutrients and draws in needed moisture.
- Organic hibiscus flower extract contains amino acids to repair and strengthen strands.
- Sunflower seed oil is rich in fatty acids that help to retain moisture over time.
- Helps to add strength and elasticity to dry and brittle strands
- Helps hair to become less prone to breakage
- Helps build hair’s resilience to protect from future damage, breakage and split ends
- 70% or more organic content
- Formulated without sulfates, parabens, GMOs and artificial colours or fragrances
Massage into clean, wet hair, focusing on the lengths and ends. Leave in for 1 to 3 minutes then rinse. For extreme damage follow with Repair Mask for Damaged Hair with Honey & Hibiscus.
|Brand||John Masters Organics|
|Hair type||Damaged hair|
|Country of origin||USA|
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Coconut Alkanes, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Gluconolactone, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Benzoate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Ylang)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil (Cedarwood)*, Calcium Gluconate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Honey*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract (Hibiscus)*, Limonene†, Benzyl Benzoate†, Benzyl Salicylate†, Farnesol†, Geraniol†, Linalool†, Benzyl Alcohol †, Isoeugenol †, Eugenol†, Citral†.
†A natural component of essential oils.