Traditionally apply before hair washing:
- Simply put 2-3 pumps in your hand. Massage the oil into your scalp first and distribute the remaining oil in your lengths and tips. If your main concern is hair care, start with your lengths and massage the rest of the hair oil into your scalp.
- Alternatively, you can apply the oil with a brush.
- Now wrap your hair with a towel to keep it warm. Give the oil at least 30 to 60 minutes to soak in before washing your hair with a Khadi shampoo. For a more intense effect, simply let the oil soak in over night and wash your hair in the morning.
- Apply the natural hair care twice a week. You can also use the hair oil as a leave-in in small doses.
BDIH natural cosmetics certification.
|Product type||Hair Oils|
|Hair type||Hair loss|
|Country of origin||Germany|
Sesam Indicum Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Ricinus Communis Oil, Eclipta Alba Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monniera Leaf Extract, Sida Cordifolia Extract, Butea Monosperma Extract, Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract, Abrus Precatorius, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract*, Citrullus Colocynthis Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Essential Oil*, Daucus Carota Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Cinnamomum Camphora Extract, Onosma Hispidum Extract, Linalool**, Limonene**.
* From certified organic farming.
** Components of natural essential oils.