High Strength Vitamin K2 supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables G&G to offer a supplement that doesn't require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.Use
Take 1 capsules daily, or as directed by a professional.
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
- If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
- Long-term intake of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Product type||Vitamin K|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|