Specially blended for a vegan diet
The Vegan Society outlines several nutrients which are typically lacking in a vegan diet. These include vitamin B12, calcium, vitamin D, iodine, selenium, iron, zinc and vitamin K. G&G Vegan Multi has been specially blended to bring these ingredients together in one supplement.
Vitamin B12 is the most common nutrient that can be lacking from a vegan diet. This is due to the fact that vitamin B12 can only be found in nature from animal sources, which makes it important to monitor for deficiency.
Iodine is an essential mineral that is often found in sea foods. While iodine can also be found in many vegetable sources, it is still important to monitor for deficiency. Calcium and iron are minerals that can be found in plant life, but there are questions about its bioavalibility.
What does it do?
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, and manganese and iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2, C and E, and manganese and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin A, B6, B12, C and D, and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and C, and iodine contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin A, B2 and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12 and C contribute to normal psychological function
- Iodine and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin A, B2 and B3 contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B12, D and zinc has a role in the process of cell division
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base, carbohydrate, vitamin A, macronutrient and fatty acid metabolism
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Vitamin A, B2, B3, and iodine and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
No excipients - pure vitamins and minerals
G&G Vegan Multi multivitamin supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables them to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that your body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.
Suitable for vegans
Vegan Multi is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.Use
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as directed by a professional.
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
- If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
- Long-term intake of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, artificial preservatives or colourings
Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, approved kosher
1 capsule provides:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 70mg
- Vitamin E Natural 100iu (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 67.11mg
- Magnesium (citrate) 22mg
- Calcium (citrate) 20mg
- Vitamin B5 (d-calcium pantothenate) 20mg
- Vitamin B6 (P5P) (pyridoxyl 5'-phosphate) 15mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 15mg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 15mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 10mg
- Inositol 10mg
- Zinc (picolinate) 10mg
- Broccoli 10mg
- Green tea leaf 10mg
- Beetroot 10mg
- Spirulina 10mg
- Turmeric extract (95% curcuminoids) 10mg
- Choline (bitartrate) 7mg
- Potassium (gluconate) 4mg
- Iron (bisglycinate) 4mg
- Vitamin A (acetate) 2498iu 750μg
- (starch, maltodextrin, vitamin A, sucrose)
- Folic acid (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 400μg
- Vitamin B12 (adenosylcobalamin) 375μg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 375μg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 150μg
- Copper (gluconate) 100μg
- Manganese (gluconate) 100μg
- Selenium (L-selenomethionine) 100μg
- (Di-calcium phosphate, selenium)
- Biotin 50μg
- Vitamin K2 (MCC powder, MCT oil, vitamin K2 MK-7) 50μg
- Chromium (picolinate) 50μg
- Vitamin D3 400iu 10μg
- (maltodextrin, starch, sucrose, vitamin D3)
Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 120mg